Wednesday, August 29, 2012

awwwwww.... sweet (Alley Way Stamps)

"Awwwww" - O-Ton from DD when she saw this card on the table this morning.  Must say I agree.  And it came together easily thanks to the great freebies over at The Alley Way Stamps.


The pattern for the onesie, as well as the digi stamps were all freebies.  I've actually used the cute little lady bug once before here.  This time she got bigger to adorn this card for friends who just had baby Ellie!  And was colored in with some Copics I lugged back in my suitcase this summer.  And I used a stylus to emboss some lines around the edges for more interest and added a sweet little bow.  CAS.

This is challenge #9's photo.

Notice the ribbon on the little package in the upper right corner.  Nuff said.

Have a lovely day.



Supplies sweet baby girl:
Paper: CS Neenahs
Stamps:  everything Alley Way Stamps
Ink: Copics
Tools: scissors, stylus
Other:  ribbon



7 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Precious! And I'm with you-- wine lovers unite. My wine label collection is growing (not that I end up keeping very many of them), but they're fun.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Let's try this again! LOL
This is adorable! The subtle embossing along the openings is perfect and the little bow...cute!!! What a great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at BE Inspired this week!

Audrey said...

This is just adorable. I perfect baby girl card :)Thanks so much for playing along with the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge! :)

*Alison* said...

this is adorable. I love the way you embossed the outline of the onesie :) thanks so much for playing with us at the Alley Way Stamps BE inspired Challenge.. HUGS

lostinpaper said...

Love it! I'm hoping to add some of those Alley Way stamps to my little collection very soon.... don't tell my husband!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Maria - perfectly pink, perfectly CAS!
So glad you joined in the fun at TAWS BE Inspired :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...