Sunday, August 25, 2013

stamp-a-faire: bake and take (PTI)

A Papertrey Stamp-a-faire newbie I am.  But I actually managed to catch on to the fact that it's a happening before it was actually over so I thought I'd play along with some of the challenges.

First up, the "Bake & Take".

Pick a color combo.  OK.

Image Credit
Pick a sketch.  OK.
Mix 'em together and bake a card.  OK.


If you're quick you can still join the fun.   Gotta get going to use the daylight to take some photos.  Oh, guess I gotta make some cards first.  CU.


Supplies for happy for you:
Paper: CS Bringmann
Stamps: PTI
Ink : Aladine, Hero Arts 
Tools: embossing folder Lifestyle Crafts, sewing machine
Other: 





6 comments:

Geri said...

Love, love, LOVE it!!! I loved this sketch and love how you've used it!!!

Anonymous said...

In love with your card, Maria!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Ph I like this one, should try black backgrounds more often.

~amy~ said...

Lovely!

shirley-bee said...

Love this one too!

Jackie Rockwell said...

This is one very COOL card!!! Love the texture under the fold!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...