Friday, August 28, 2015

simply create too 93


It's a Special Occasion over at Simply Create Too, That's the name of the challenge which begins today and runs for two weeks. Welll my card is for a special occasion, just not a happy one. The Big C, ya know?


Now there is one happy factor to this card. I had Trisha Yearwood's "XXXs and OOOs" in mind when I decided to use the pink bow as my main card element. The "X and Os" from Amy Tangerine followed naturally, as did the "pearl".

The bow is my fave of all those out there, MFT Beautiful Bows. I stamped Hero Arts Tiny Ink Spots background in gold before adhering the die cut letters. The sentiment is from CASual Fridays Calm and Loving.

Thanks for looking today.

9 comments:

Hannelie said...

A beautiful card for a sad occasion Maria. That bow!

SD pooja said...

Its very Pretty !

Loll said...

Beautiful card of support Maria!! xx

Happy Dance said...

You've taken something so difficult to deal with and given it a hopeful face. This is really lovely. Impeccable design. Bev

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Maria ... simply and completely lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

~amy~ said...

Beautiful!!!

Geri said...

WOW...that's GORGEOUS, Maria!!!

Darnell said...

It is so, so hard to design a card to send to someone dealing with this tough struggle, but you sure have done a smashing job with this beauty, Maria! I think it is perfection, worthy of pinning!! Hugs, Darnell

Barb Ghig said...

Don't know how I missed this BEAUTY! Your repeat XO's are the perfect backdrop to this gorgeous bow, and I love the pearl heart...such a lovely touch! This card is sure to bring comfort to someone dealing with such a difficult situation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...