Tuesday, December 20, 2016

ultra CAS christmas duo

Needed two more Christmas cards and found more inspiration in the current PinSights Challenge - mega eye candy here.


See that last photo on the right. I love the black fireplace and that white with the bold touches of red and green. I translated that to this ultra CAS design. I did some selective inking and heat embossing with Essentials by Ellen Holly Jolly and WOW embossing powders.


Don't know why, but the style of this stamp set reminds me of the Grinch. So I decided to make a second card with a little more oomph. Ready for some ultra CAS oomph?


tee hee hee - I added a banner from PTI Birthday Style! Do you get a Grinch-y feel? Which version would you prefer to receive? I'm happy both are so mailable!

I'm hooking up at WOW embossing powder's December challenge. So thankful for the fun colors I won over there a few months ago.

Thanks for visiting today. I appreciate it.

3 comments:

Loll said...

Both versions are AWESOME!! LOVE how you interpreted the inspiration photo Maria. And you are right, your cards do remind me of the Grinch. I LOVE that show and have watched every Christmas since I was a little girl ... that's a lot of years! :) xx

Kelly Griglione said...

Hahaha, love your CAS with oomph!! That extra banner really goes well with that font!

Anita in France said...

Cool and brilliant, Maria ... love the extra oomph ... so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...