Wednesday, February 15, 2017

CUTplorations february - reminder

Hope you enjoyed a LOVE-filled Valentine's Day! Today I'm back with a reminder to play with us at CUTplorations this month where this is our inspiration.



image source: Huffington Post
Here's what I did with some leftovers from the January release Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet Plates. If you missed them, check out this post. I went with the totally graphic vibe I got from the inspiration and added some artsy color mixing too.


These little rectangles were masks I used when creating a bunch of Gelli plate prints. I used them to create my ransom letter style message. Topped it off with a heat embossed sentiment from Hello You.

Check out more DT inspiration and the CUTplorations February gallery here. Look forward to seeing you there. Thanks for coming by today.


5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So unique and creative. You always put colours together so well x

Susanne Vargas said...

This looks awesome! Love the die cut letters on the different, bright backgrounds!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is awesome!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love that look!

Kara Lynne said...

So fun! Glad you kept those masks, they are like mini works of art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...