Friday, August 4, 2017

simply graphic on distress ink smoosh again

Yep, that's what today's post brings - another twofer with one of the smooshed Distress Ink backgrounds I created.

You met my new Simply Graphic crocodile yesterday. Is that what he is? Don't really know but he's lean and lank and I like him!

Today's card used the negatives (yesterday's leftovers) from Rectangles and Doudous from Simply Graphic, some stamp surgery on Papertrey Belated Birthday Mini and a word from Tim Holtz Holiday Words Block (which obviously isn't just for the holidays!)


I couldn't resisit using that negative of "wishes" to go with the negative of the croc, whom I decided to back with some zebra striped PP. I love all the B/W on this. So playful, don't you think?

Have a great one! I'm enjoying some vacay with my Dad in MI as you read this... CU again next week.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh this is quirky. I love how bold this is - it's very stylish indeed. Xx

Kim Heggins said...

Love this card!

Anita in France said...

Crocodile ... zebra ... doesn't matter, Maria ... he's fantastic ... cool, handsome, quirky and so much fun! Wonder if he might double as fox (with a different outfit on of course)? Either way, you've encouraged my little guy to think carefully about his ensemble for his debut performance! Enjoy the time with your Dad! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...